The Virtual Interiors as Interfaces for Big Historical Data project focuses on the question of how we can develop and publish 2D/3D/4D user interfaces to the linked data of the Semantic Web in the form of digital maps and virtual rooms using historical data on the production and the consumption of the Dutch Golden Age. Read more.
- The house of Gillis van Coninxloo at the Oude Turfmarkt: New insights
- Private libraries as a microcosmos of knowledge: Travelling through time and space with Pieter de Graeff’s book collection
- The Importance of Context in Search User Interfaces for 3D Content
- Geographies & enhanced publications at ECARTICO data sprint
- Visualizing domestic interiors in 17th century Amsterdam: 3D/4D data integration and hypothesis testing platforms